PCGuru.Sg

[Sale] New assembled Mid-range gaming PC by Vangel

here are the specs

• AMD Ryzen 3 1200 | Stock wraith cooler 113.70
  • MSI B350 PC MATE motherboard S$135
  • EVGA Nvdia GTX 1060 6GB SC | The only Refurbished part due to expense of GPU exceeding budget S$355 for new. Refurbished S$239
  • EVGA 500 Watt 80+ power supply S$52.50
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 Mhz C16 2x 8GB RAM S$173
  • Cooler Master RC-k350-KWN1-EN case - Decent case but no USB Type C panel. Can be added easily in on of the drive panels. S$72
  • The case came with one good intake fan.I installed two more Cooler Master red led 120 MM fans. They are super quiet. Cost S$27
  • (optional) 1TB WD Blue SSD drive (can’t find the price at the moment)
  • no OS

Testing -
CS:GO FPS at Full HD and mid-high graphics settings was tested on a 120Hz Display Refresh rate and there was no FPS drop. Was able to maintain 120 fps with 1% variation.

I believe this can perform well even with RTX 2070 or GTX 1080 because gaming is not multicore efficient. Another reason I chose an older Ryzen 1200 instead of 2200G with onboard graphics because lets be honest, you cant game on that as much and its just going to heat and throttle the CPU.

If you are in Singapore just pay and pick up.Message me directly on discord or forum.

All new parts warranties apply. I have thrown away the boxes and captured the serial numbers. Still have the mobo box.

Will post pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

thanks

i am intresting your ram O.o but different country make my brain explode xD