Only till 31st October. After that, consider it all sold.
I have to relocate and I have tons of gaming hardware that I am willing to sell at throwaway prices. A Lot of it is barely used, some just opened. Yeah, I do that. Stuff that is old I am going to give away to whoever shows up to buy something.
Unfortunately I can’t build a veritable museum out of it as I have to rent out my place. Here is a quick list.
- 2 x logitech joystick (with box)
- Xbox 360 - 2012 complete pack in black color. 2 x controllers, 1 kinect + 10+ games (not sure how many)
- Razer Chroma V2 keyboard
- Japan PSP1 unlocked (needs new battery) no games
- My pro Bitcoin miner with 4 x Nvidia cards 1 x 660 for display and 3 x 1060 GTX (see: Cryptocurrency mining rig) support 2-3 more cards.
- Big JAMBOX bluetooth speakers (these are quite good, may favorite) see https://www.engadget.com/products/jawbone/big-jambox/
- Razer BlackWidow 2012 Keyboard (the original mechanical switch, heavy hitter)
- Razer Ferox portable speakers with carry case
- Canon MP 150 printer (new Ink color + black just added) [SOLD]
- Fuji Xerox Docuprint CM 205 fw
- Dell 24 Inch LED monitor (almost new condition). I don’t know details but its a great Work monitor.
- HP W2371d 23" inch monitor. The lightest and best monitor I’ve ever owned
- QNiX 24" 144 Hz gaming monitor. Model QX 2414.
This is not all the stuff but I think its a good start. If you are in Singapore you can simply PM me with item number and offer price. Self collect is at Pasir Ris.