PCGuru.Sg

My Gaming stuff for sale in Singapore

Only till 31st October. After that, consider it all sold.

I have to relocate and I have tons of gaming hardware that I am willing to sell at throwaway prices. A Lot of it is barely used, some just opened. Yeah, I do that. Stuff that is old I am going to give away to whoever shows up to buy something.

Unfortunately I can’t build a veritable museum out of it as I have to rent out my place. Here is a quick list.

1. 2 x logitech joystick (with box)
  2. Xbox 360 - 2012 complete pack in black color. 2 x controllers, 1 kinect + 10+ games (not sure how many)
  3. Razer Chroma V2 keyboard
  4. Japan PSP1 unlocked (needs new battery) no games
  5. My pro Bitcoin miner with 4 x Nvidia cards 1 x 660 for display and 3 x 1060 GTX (see: Cryptocurrency mining rig) support 2-3 more cards.
  6. Big JAMBOX bluetooth speakers (these are quite good, may favorite) see https://www.engadget.com/products/jawbone/big-jambox/
  7. Razer BlackWidow 2012 Keyboard (the original mechanical switch, heavy hitter)
  8. Razer Ferox portable speakers with carry case
  9. Canon MP 150 printer (new Ink color + black just added) [SOLD]
  10. Fuji Xerox Docuprint CM 205 fw
  11. Dell 24 Inch LED monitor (almost new condition). I don’t know details but its a great Work monitor.
  12. HP W2371d 23" inch monitor. The lightest and best monitor I’ve ever owned
  13. QNiX 24" 144 Hz gaming monitor. Model QX 2414.

This is not all the stuff but I think its a good start. If you are in Singapore you can simply PM me with item number and offer price. Self collect is at Pasir Ris.